I'm looking for recent dive/fishing reports of the Radford. If you've been there in the last year or two, I'd like to hear what you found. In particular, where is the stern now? I can find no reports since 2012.
New Jersey Scuba Diving
Fishing Line Artificial Reef
- rock, brick, & concrete rubble
- barges - 40 ft - 2000-2003
- workboats - 28 ft - 2000-2004
- Beyond - 43 ft sailboat -2000-2004
- Fishing Line Reef is built on the location of the 1959 McAllister Grounds reef. The original materials have mostly disappeared.
I make no claim as to the accuracy, validity, or appropriateness of any information found in this website. I will not be responsible for the consequences of any action that is based upon information found here. Scuba diving is an adventure sport, and as always, you alone are responsible for your own safety and well being.
Copyright © 1996-2016 Rich Galiano
unless otherwise noted